Monday, January 21, 2013

Livin' It Up in Lakewood!


Well, we just finished up week 6 here in Lakewood and we got transfer calls a couple days ago and my companion and I are both staying in this area for the next transfer. 

I got a letter from Church Headquarters saying they are still working on my visa, but they don't know when I'll get it. But that's all right with me because we've got a lot of work to do here in the Dartmouth ward. We have been meeting with a lot of new investigators lately and we have a few people that are progressing, so that's been quite wonderful. 

The families in this ward are sweet. There are a lot of apartments in the area and so there are a lot of young couples moving in and out with little crazy kids all over who are hilarious. We were at dinner the other night and this six year old kid named Stephen read a chapter in the Book of Mormon with us and then asked us what happened in the whole chapter because he hadn't been paying attention. Then he goes, "I just don't understand....the words of the Gospel." We were laughing for quite a while. 

We were super busy this week, which has been great, but not really anything in particular, just missionary work! I love you all, hope you're doing well.

Love,
Elder Wardle

No comments:

Post a Comment