Tuesday, March 11, 2014

Hey Everybody!



So I didn´t/couldn´t get transferred because Elder LeBaron leaves tomorrow but we did go pick up my new companion today. His name is Elder Stewart and we actually lived together when I first got here in Argentina about a year ago, oh and surprise surprise!! he leaves in six weeks, so that is two more transfers for me in Garin for a grand total of 7.5 months here haha, and I´m okay with that. It is quite a long time in one area but this is a pretty cool area, and I´m really excited to work with Elder Stewart. 

We had the baptism of Tobias, a ten year old kid, on Sunday which was awesome. There´s still an issue with the electricity and water so we only had about a foot and a half of water so he had to lay down to get baptized. As he came out of the water he exclaimed, ¨Super!!¨ which just made everybody laugh. Elder LeBaron´s farewell was on Sunday which was cool. 3 of my companions leave tomorrow, so insane. We are so blessed to be in this work and the time truly does fly. This last week I completed a whole year in this country, and it is going by too fast, it makes me pretty sad. I love this work. Thank you all for being awesome. 

Love,

Elder Wardle

No comments:

Post a Comment