Monday, October 8, 2012

Adios Las Vegas!

I'm being set apart tonight and so my letters and addresses will be posted to this blog and I think we'll be linking updates to my Facebook page also. I'm so grateful for this chance to serve the Lord and the people of Argentina for the next couple years.
I report to the MTC on Wednesday, so my address while I am there will be:
                                
                           Elder Braxton Creel Wardle
                           MTC Mailbox #205
                           ARG-BAN 1211
                           2005 N 900 E
                           Provo, UT 84604-1793

I think you can also write me letters through DearElder.com while I am gone too.
I'd love to hear from all of you and I sure will appreciate letters while I am out there. See you all in two years!

No comments:

Post a Comment