Tuesday, May 21, 2013

TRANSFERS


Hello everybody!

We had a pretty awesome week here in Parque Chacabuco, except it is getting cold. It's super weird because the humidity makes it so you can see your breath when it isn´t even that cold so you feel colder, or at least I do. It´s really funny though because everybody dresses like we are in the middle of a blizzard and it is maybe 45 degrees and then there is us with light sweaters on haha.

We had a baptism this Sunday with an 8 year old! His grandma is a member and so we got him baptized. Last night was really funny because he asked us if we were gay, so we had a fun time explaining that haha. He´s a really funny kid, though. 

We also started teaching a girl named Yesica that plays all kinds of sports and she is super cool, she has a baptismal date for this weekend but she still has to talk to her parents about giving permission, so pray for that!

So we had transfers today and Elder Pastrana finally left Parque Chacabuco, and I got Elder Young. He has the same time in the mission as Elder Pastrana and I think I wrote about the missionaries that were having 7 or 8 investigators at church every week, yep that´s my new companion, so we´re just going to baptize all this transfer.

I love all of you. Keep being awesome and writing and all that jazz.

I´m praying for you too, so keep praying for me, cause that stuff works.

Love,
Elder Wardle

No comments:

Post a Comment