Monday, February 10, 2014

What's Up?

What´s up everybody!!

We had a pretty good week here in the boonies. Lots of rain and lots of mud but we´re feeling good. Realized lately that I have been extremely blessed with my companions in my mission. I´ve gotten along with all of them and though we may have differences I end up enjoying my time with them so much. Elder LeBaron is finishing his mission in a month and we are just really enjoying the work together. 

We were able to go to the temple this morning with the whole mission and it is such a blessing that we have the true Church on the earth isn´t it? Satan tries to shake our testimony through so many mediums in the world today but all we have to do is trust in what we know to be true. One of the most worrying things but so critical in the conversion process is working through doubts. Many of the people I have taught experience doubts, many right before or right after baptism, and they struggle and I can only lead them to the truth and I just want to convince them. I know that this is the true Church, I testify of it daily and the Spirit helps me know that it is true. So grateful that I have it in my life, and so grateful for a family that taught me the truth even when I didn´t recognize it. 

Love you guys!
Elder Wardle

No comments:

Post a Comment