Monday, May 12, 2014

Happy Mother's Day!


Well, this is gonna be the email to everyone but basically about you Mom :)

So, one of the greatest things I´ve learned so far in my mission, and life, is that you are pretty incredible. You taught me all the things I´m now teaching to the people of Argentina and I´m seeing how it can change their lives. I am so grateful for this Gospel and that you sacrificed a lot so that I could be at this point. I would not be the person I am today without you. I will never be able to repay everything you´ve done for me, but I just love you and hope you know it. 

As we were taught this past week by President Walter Gonzalez and his wife, I felt the Spirit strongly and more energy to continue in the service of the Lord. Yes, my time seems to be dwindling but I feel that I have even more urgency to do the work, so that is a huge blessing. Thank you all for being amazing, I hope you have a great week!

Love,

Elder Wardle

No comments:

Post a Comment