Monday, May 19, 2014

Super Great Week!

Super great week :) We just got back from having a barbecue at President´s house, pretty great p day haha. 

Alright, so I´m pretty sure my companion is changing my life, because he makes me want to aim a lot higher than what I think I can reach. Quite a difference between getting by and reaching excellence, and who wants to just get by right? I´m extremely happy when I do my best, I think we all are. I feel so blessed for the opportunities I´ve been given, and now I´ve got to take advantage of them. 

This week we spoke with Walter on Thursday, telling him that he´s basically got to step up and do his part or we were going to drop him, so he took that pretty seriously. He was baptized yesterday, and it was an incredible service. He´s one of the people that I´ve seen most changed by the Gospel of Christ. I met him after the missionaries had been working with him for about 2 or 3 weeks, and he was still struggling with tobacco, alcohol, and drug use. He is done with all of it now and feels the Spirit very strongly. He´s a great example for me. 

Hope everyone is doing great, enjoying the heat because I´m enjoying autumn!!! Love you guys!


Elder Wardle

No comments:

Post a Comment