Tuesday, August 26, 2014

The Beginning of the End!

Hey everybody!

Elder Arce had his last week in the mission field and it went pretty well, he´s happy and tomorrow he goes home. We started finding some new people that should start progressing now so that should be sweet. Today I start my last transfer and it kind of scares me but I´m ready to go to work :) On Sunday we had Tobias´ confirmation and he is a stud. He and his brother are super awesome.

My new companion is from Mexico! Elder Zapata and he will be the one finishing me off, and then he goes home the next transfer. Really weird to be telling everyone I´m finishing this transfer but I´m just really excited to work like crazy. A lot of really good things are happening in the zone, so yeah, I´m squeezing every drop out of this puppy :) Love you guys, have a great week!

Love,

Elder Wardle

No comments:

Post a Comment