Monday, August 18, 2014

Tobias al agua

So, sometimes with these letters I feel like I write the same thing over and over, but I´m just enjoying the mission and doing the same things makes me happy :)
So yesterday, Alan baptized his little brother Tobias and we´re working on more of that family now. Tobias was pretty excited to get baptized and after he came up out of the water he gave his brother a big bear hug, well as much of a bear hug that an 11 year old can give his 18 year old big brother.

We had interviews with President this week also and he told me not to run a marathon and slow down on mile 25, but rather sprint to the finish line, fall on my face and throw up, be that guy haha, so that´s some nice imagery for those of you back at home.

So yeah, Elder Arce leaves next week, and he´s feeling good I think, he´s a pretty quiet guy, but we´re just focused on helping out the zone, they´re doing good. Hope you guys keep doing great, have a great week!

Love,

Elder Wardle

No comments:

Post a Comment