Monday, February 18, 2013

Another Week!


Just another week here in Colorado! Not much to report, at least I don't think so. 

Well, we had a really good lesson with Olesya and Nils.  She is getting baptized this coming Sunday, and she is totally prepared. So we were just planning out her baptism, and she is super excited. We talked to her how she was doing with praying and she looked at us with a huge grin on her face and said, "I got my answer." 

She told how after she had committed to baptism she was stressing out about whether if she had made the right choice, so she was praying a lot and the next morning she felt so much peace and she said, "So this is what it's supposed to feel like."  The Spirit was so strong and it was so awesome to be a part of it. 

We've been really blessed while we've been here, we've just been spending time finding new people so that's kind of tough sometimes.

Oh, funny story, so we were biking while it was snowing and my gears wouldn't shift so we went to the bike shop and they couldn't fix it because my gear shift was in an ice cube, so that was crazy. I guess that's it for this week though. I love you all, keep the faith!

Elder Wardle

No comments:

Post a Comment