Saturday, March 2, 2013

I'M LEAVING ON A JET PLANE!!!


So.... I got a call yesterday morning from my mission president and he said he had some good news and some bad news. The bad news was that the Colorado Denver South Mission was losing Elder Wardle, but that the good news for Elder Wardle is that I'm going to Argentina on Monday! 

So I get to email today and I'm ridiculously excited. 

This week has showed me how much Spanish I don't know but also surprised me by how much I do know, especially when talking about Church topics.  It's also been nice to be in a car, probably won't be in a car down there either haha. 

Elder Havig has been my companion and he's a red head from Arizona, showing me a lot of the ropes to do with Spanish wards. One thing that is definitely different is that they trust the Elders a lot and will open up to you (speaking about less actives in particular) and they are pretty excited to feed us when we're there. 

So there's the update for the week because I probably won't email since I'll be traveling on Monday but I love all of you. The next time I'll email will be from Argentina!


Elder Wardle

No comments:

Post a Comment