Monday, July 22, 2013

It's Getting Really Cold!

Subject: It´s getting really cold

Hola :)

So we had quite an eventful week. Tuesday we had a zone conference with President and he is super awesome. We found out he retired when he was 36 or something like that. He is filled with energy and the Spirit. Thursday my companion had an interview with him and I got to talk with Sister Ayre, and she is hilarious.  They just seem like a normal young Mormon couple, weird that they´re serving here in Argentina haha. 

Then on Friday we got to go to the temple because while I was in Congreso last month we broke the record for baptisms and confirmations in a single month in a zone. Pretty incredible.  So all the missionaries that are in Congreso now, and all that were in Congreso the past transfer went and it was awesome. Elder Young is training one of the new 18 year olds in Chacabuco.

My companion and I are getting along, he´s really funny and we have fun. Sometimes it is just hard when we aren´t seeing much success in what we´re doing. We made some goals to change some things and we´ll see how it works out. The Lord is helping me to learn patience in this area and with my companion, and I´m learning that I´m not a very patient person, though I do feel good about my progress and my efforts. Kind of a different feeling when I realized that my priority before investigators and baptisms and all that is my companion. We´re working a lot together to help us progress and then we go to help others. Alright, enough of that. 

We´re really cold haha.  My companion dies because he is from a much hotter climate and freezes every day. I love you guys, enjoy the heat!

Love,

Elder Wardle

No comments:

Post a Comment