Monday, October 14, 2013

AWESOME WEEK!

Hey everybody!

We had a pretty great week. We broke a record in the mission so we had a p-day with the whole mission and we went to the zoo, and you aren´t going to believe me but I forgot my camera. how terrible is that haha.

Alright, well, we were a teaching team this week and taught a whole bunch and it was really exciting. Jimmy got confirmed yesterday, so that was awesome. He wants to go on a mission and now he is going to start accompanying us to other lessons to bear his testimony. I´m so grateful for this work.

The pictures of the teepee are awesome and I´m super jealous but hey, I´m in Argentina on a mission haha. That is the most beautiful backyard that I´ve seen in a long time haha, quite a bit of vegetation.

Sorry not much to report this week, we´re just enjoying ourselves being representatives of Jesus Christ.

Love,

Elder Wardle

No comments:

Post a Comment