Monday, October 28, 2013

HAPPY HALLOWEEN!

Alright fam, let´s see what happened this week.

We are having a bunch of first lessons with people and then they don´t want to commit to anything so we´re a little frustrated with that but it happens. 

One of our investigators that was progressing told us that he didn´t want anything more because the day before we had taught the Word of Wisdom and he didn´t want to stop drinking so he just decided not to listen more. 

Hmm nothing really out of the ordinary went on this week. Just good old missionary work! Loving it haha. 

We´re learning a lot about loving others, especially my companion because he hasn´t really progressed much with the language and he is kind of socially awkward and it has frustrated me because I feel partly responsible and I just wonder what I could do and could have done to help him more. I realized basically that he isn´t me and can´t expect more of him than God does. 

I asked God to help me see my companion through His eyes and I love the guy a lot more. 

Alright well I guess that is enough for this week. Happy Halloween!

Love,

Elder Wardle

No comments:

Post a Comment