Monday, November 11, 2013

RE CAMPO

Hey familia,

First week here in Garín was super sweet. It is basically the opposite of my last area, whereas my last area was pretty rich and tall buildings and basically downtown Manhattan now I´m in super poor area of the province of Buenos Aires. The assistants called last night to get the numbers of our zone and one of them said a little different from Caballito no? 

It rained a few days and we got super muddy because many of the streets are dirt and so everything turns into mud when it rains, which I love, nope, that is a lie. I realized after one of our lessons with less actives that all the members here are cool, so I´m pretty stoked to be here.

We had a baptism here yesterday of the mom of a convert that got baptized back in March. She´s 51 and was already ready to be baptized when I got here so it was pretty smooth sailing for me for her to get baptized. She was super happy to get baptized and then we went to her daughter´s house yesterday for lunch and I learned how to make empanadas and they were super delicious, we made a ton. 

Alright well that is about it, just happy to be here in Garin and hope you guys are doing awesome. Love you!


Elder Wardle

No comments:

Post a Comment