Monday, November 25, 2013

So Tired!

Pretty chill week. We had the primary program in our ward yesterday and yours truly had to play the piano, and yes the told me that I had to do it Sunday morning, so let´s just say I was a little nervous, but it went well. Just played the right hand anyways haha. 

So one of my new responsibilities as a zone leader is we have to call the district leaders every night and see what is happening and how we can help them and I realized I do not enjoy it. I love these guys but I´m super selfish and just want to worry about my own missionary work not theirs too but hey, part of the gig I guess. Also got to do some of my first baptismal interviews this past week which was pretty cool and the came out well. 

So turns out all the American missionaries here in the mission were confused and thought that Thanksgiving was this past Thursday and not the coming one so now we´re super confused. I thought it was the third Thursday of November! So yeah, we were telling everybody happy thanksgiving since they have no idea anyways. 

Alright well that is basically everything super cool. Oh, and the mosquitos destroyed me this past week, counted my upper body and stopped counting there because I had 47 bites! My companion just laughs haha. We´ve got a baptism for this next week and he´s a super cool 11 year old who says words from other countries all the time. Hope you guys enjoy your turkey, I´ll be sweating it up loving every minute of it down here. Love you guys!

Elder Wardle

No comments:

Post a Comment