Tuesday, November 5, 2013

TRASLADOS!!

Welp family, I got kicked out of the city finally haha.

We had a really good week, super busy. I sang in a group for the farewell of the Elders that go home this week on Sunday and then we went to a meeting for trainers yesterday, so obviously I thought I was going to be training but surprises come haha. 

President called me yesterday about 7 in the evening and called me as a zone leader and my companion will be training this transfer. I will now be serving in Garin, which is the country basically and I´m out of the city with a ton of huge buildings to lots of trees and pretty humble surroundings. 

My new companion, Elder Walker, finishes his mission this transfer so I will be ¨killing¨ him as we say in the mission haha. Elder Anglade was and is very nervous to receive his newbie this evening but I know he is going to do great. Always a little sad to leave an area but I feel good about the service I gave there and I´m excited to work where I am at now. 

Everyone was telling me how cool Elder Walker is so I´m super stoked to be with him, and I´m back to being a junior comp, which is always more fun haha. 

Alright, well, I´m just so happy to be on the mission, wherever I am serving. I love you guys so much, and know, with all my heart that this Gospel is true and we´ve got to be prepared NOW. 

Love,

Elder Wardle

No comments:

Post a Comment