Tuesday, December 17, 2013

Hot in Buenos Aires

Hey everybody!!
So, Elder Walker left yesterday and it was kind of weird to send him off to his house. He didn´t really want to leave either but his two years ended so I guess it was his time. 

Found out last night that Elder LeBaron from Arizona is my new companion, and I was super stoked. I already knew him because we have sung together a few times and we met when I first got here, so we are pretty excited. 

So it has gotten pretty hot here in the last few weeks and I am afraid I am going to melt but if you don´t really think about it it isn´t that bad. I learned that eating a ton of meat (a LOT of meat) and then walking fast in the hotness is not healthy for your body. We´ve got a few investigators that are progressing for their baptisms so that should be good. 

We´ve realized that the zone has been a bit disobedient lately so we need a lot of help from the Lord to help us out with that. On Friday we went to the temple with all the other Elders that are going home so that was pretty sweet. 

We did not get to sleep that much this weekend just because a bunch of things happened as Elder Walker was finishing up packing and things like that. So grateful that I got to serve with him. He taught me a lot of what it means to be a leader and how to lead as Christ would. 

I´ve learned a lot more about patience this transfer and I know it is something I need to keep working on. Alright we´ve got to go but you guys are awesome. Keep the faith!

Love,

Elder Wardle

No comments:

Post a Comment