Monday, December 2, 2013

Summer has Arrived!


Hola Familia!

So we had a pretty solid week here in La Zona Escobar, the zone numbers are improving so we´re happy about that. Tuesday we had a Leader Council meeting that was super cool just because we learned a ton from President and he fed us, pulled pork, which was suuuper good. Then Wednesday we had a zone meeting where we had to teach the zone what we learned and I realized I talk a lot sometimes haha. 

We had a baptism yesterday of an 11 year old kid, Santiago, and he was super prepared. His parents are less actives and got offended a few years ago so they stopped going to church. The dad used to be in the bishopric so it was a big stir in the ward of them coming back. A ton of gossip for sure. 

Oh and another fun fact, since I played the piano last week for the Primary Program they unofficially have made me the ward pianist and so I get to play the hymns  EVERY sacrament meeting, lucky me right? I mess up a ton but I don´t think they mind too much, hope not. 

Heard it was Thanksgiving last week, hope you guys ate some turkey for me! Turkey is not ever eaten here in Argentina, kinda weird. Really thankful for my family and the Gospel. The ability to feel and recognize the Spirit and know that I´m a member of the only Church that has the authority to act in Christ´s name here on the earth. Don´t forget it! Praying that all is well with you all. 

Love,

Elder Wardle

No comments:

Post a Comment