Monday, September 22, 2014

FAMILIES!!!!

Well, can´t really believe that I´ve only got two weeks left in the mission. We are being blessed intensely from our Heavenly Father during these last weeks, this past week we found 3 families that the parents were married. Too bad two of the familes didn´t go to church yesterday but one did! Juan and his son Ezequiel went to church for their first time yesterday and loved it. Juan is about 55 years old and during the sacrament he turns to me and asks if it is only for those that are baptized, I said yes but that he could take it but it wouldn´t mean anything until he was baptized, then he said, alright, I´ll just wait until the 5 (October) then. He has to stop smoking, so pray for that. 

We went back to one of the families and the dad answers, who we hadn´t met before, and says that they don´t want anything because he and his wife are preachers and can run circles around us with the Bible, which we didn´t really understand because his wife the day before had accepted a baptismal date so that was weird. 

Elder Zapata and I continue to have a great time together, I´m going to have to convince him to come to the States at some point haha. Hope everyone is doing great! Get ready for conference, they´re probably announce my name since it will be my last weekend in the field right? 

Love

Elder Wardle

No comments:

Post a Comment