Monday, September 15, 2014

Finding like Crazy!

Hola a todos!!

We had a pretty great week, we worked A TON but only one guy, Sergio, showed up at church, so that bummed us out. We found an entire family this week! We met Marita, the mom, on Monday and then throughout the week started meeting her husband (they arent married) and we met 8 of her 11 kids. The mom has felt the Spirit like crazy and wants to get baptized, so we talked to her about getting married and they want to so we will probably be doing the paperwork for that this week. 4 of their kids should be getting baptized my last Sunday, so pray for them! 

I know I say this about a lot of my companions, but Elder Zapata is probably one of my favorites, we work really well together and we both are pretty bold with everybody, so we are seeing a lot of results from that. We also get along super well, all the time joking and finding new ways to work better with investigators, members, and the other missionaries. And I am just really happy :) just goes to show that you can never stop learning, we have to keep learning until the end!! Thanks for all the support, love you guys!!


Elder Wardle

No comments:

Post a Comment