Monday, September 29, 2014

See You Next Week!

Hey everybody!

We had a great week of incredible miracles, the Lord blesses us immensely.
On Wednesday we went to see a family that we had set baptismal dates with and their dad came out, he`s from this freaky African religion where they kill animals and baptize themselves in blood and things like that, and he tells us he never wants us to come near his house again and never ever talk with his family again. So that was a bummer and frustrated my companion and I quite a bit.

We just kept doing our thing during the week and we kept finding people. Yesterday 5 people came to church that can be baptized this Sunday with a lot of work on our part and theirs as well. I know the Lord blesses us as we show Him that we are willing to do all that is necessary and that we will rely on Him in every moment. We are so blessed, let us not forget that.

Yesterday evening was also my Argentine farewell with the other missionaries that leave this transfer. I sang in a trio with Elder Puzey and Elder Jones and we sang, Nearer My God to Thee, that turned out pretty well. Seeing all the people I could help during two years was wonderful too. Families baptized or reactivated that have callings and are preparing to serve missions and/or enter the temple in the next few months. Pretty incredible. If we humble ourselves, the Lord can use us to do supreme good in this world.

So yeah, last night I cried, laughed, and exchanged goodbyes with people I won`t see for some time. It still hasn`t really hit me that it is already time to go, that it is already done. I want to see all of you but I don`t want to leave this work either. Can`t you guys just move down here? Or better yet build more on your houses and we`ll move all of my family from down here up there haha. Thank you all for all of your support. This is the best decision I`ve ever made and I know that it will continue to bless my life.

Love you guys! See you next week!

Elder Wardle

No comments:

Post a Comment