Monday, April 8, 2013

CONFERENCE AND END OF THE TRANSFER


¡Hola!

We had a really awesome week and conference was so awesome, though it was in Spanish. I think I was taught more by the Spirit than I ever have before because I would get pieces of what they were saying and then I´d think about the topic and think of things that I didn´t know before that I know the speakers weren´t saying. 

Elder Scott prerecorded his talk in Spanish, so his awesome voice was speaking to us instead of the translator.

We started teaching this girl named Daiana who is 15 and she is the youngest of 12 kids and she´s the only one that hasn´t been baptized. All the rest of her family is inactive, so we are hoping and praying that we will be able to reactivate them and she´s got a baptismal date for this Sunday. She knows it is all true so we´re going to see her every day and make sure she is prepared for her baptism!

It was the end of the transfer yesterday so we got transfer calls at about 10:45 and Elder Pastrana and I are both staying here in the Parque Chacabuco ward together for another transfer! It´s what we both wanted. Elder Pastrana told me that when President told him that he would be training me here, he said initially he had wanted to put me with a Latin but the Spirit was so strong that Elder Pastrana and I were supposed to be together. I love this Elder so much, this transfer he got called to be a district leader and he´s super nervous but I know he is going to do awesome. 

Oh, and I´ll be sending pictures of weird things that are here in Argentina too. 

Love,
Elder Wardle

No comments:

Post a Comment