Monday, April 15, 2013

MIRACLE BAPTISM!!



Hola familia!

So we had one of the awesomest weeks ever, except I was sick for half of it and couldn´t eat. I got really really sick between the sessions of conference last Sunday and then couldn´t really hold anything in for the next 3 or 4 days, so I´m pretty sure I lost most of my chubbiness so woohoo! 

Anyways, we had a miracle baptism. We met Daiana Mamani a week and a half ago.  Her whole family knows about our church and she went when she was little but never got baptized so now her whole family is inactive. We started teaching her and she came to three of the four sessions of conference.  We taught her all this last week in preparation for her baptism, and then she got baptized yesterday! It was incredible. Every time we taught her the Spirit was so strong and there was no way any of us, especially her, could deny that this is the true church. 

I´m so happy to be here in Argentina. I know I´ve been blessed with the gift of tongues because when I am in lessons I can understand basically everything and I barely have to think about it, but outside of lessons I really have to work to understand. It is such an incredible blessing. 

On Wednesday we were given the special opportunity to watch the First Presidency talks from the Priesthood Session of conference because we didn´t watch it last week because the broadcast was too late. So we got to watch that and it was incredible how focused on missionary work both the talks of President Eyring and President Monson were. President Uchtdorff´s talk was amazing too. 

Just pray for missionary opportunities, because I know without a doubt that Heavenly Father is preparing people that all of us know so that they can accept the Gospel in their lives. If we all just prayed and asked, names would come into our minds of who we should invite to church, or something like that. 

I've experienced too many miracles already to be able to deny that Heavenly Father loves each of us so much, and He loves our neighbors and friends just as much and wants them to be experiencing the blessings of the Gospel NOW, ALREADY. 

I feel like I´m preaching but I just love this work. Keep praying and reading, because that´s what is going to keep us in the right way. Read Alma 37 :) I love all of you so much. I pray for all of you every night. 

Con amor,

Elder Wardle

No comments:

Post a Comment