Tuesday, August 13, 2013

Another Transfer in Caballito!


HOLA!!!
So fam, we had a good week. Alright, so ALL the citizens of Argentina had to vote on Sunday, if not they get a ticket, so all the missionaries from Argentina who lived within 50'0 kilometers of their house had to go home and vote. My companion wasn´t going to vote since he´s from Salta, but he had put his address as his grandma´s so he wouldn´t have to vote while in Salta, so he had to go to the south of Buenos Aires. He couldn´t be in sacrament for the confirmation, so yours truly had to confirm Rebeca, and I think it went well haha. 

My companion got transferred today and I got a fresh gringo! He´s got 6 months in the mission and 3 weeks in Argentina because he was waiting for his visa. He´s pretty funny and I´m excited to work a lot with him. 

LOTS of changes this transfer. They opened up 15 areas and divided at least 3 zones as far as I know. Both Elder Pastrana and Elder Young, my two companions from Chacabuco, are zone leaders now and Elder Young is my zone leader! We were pretty stoked for that. 

I´m so happy that I stayed in this area. When I got here there wasn´t much work and still there isn´t much, we´ve got a lot of work to do but I'm just so happy. The members here are awesome and I just love having the assurance that I am where the Lord wants me to be. 

The Church is true! Share it with your fam and friends, use Facebook! haha

Love,

Elder Wardle

No comments:

Post a Comment