Monday, August 19, 2013

Divisions with President!


Queridos,

So we had a pretty great week, working a lot but we´re working on finding and so we´ll be seeing some fruits from that here soon I´m sure. 

President called me yesterday morning before church and asked if he could accompany us and of course I said yes, even though we only had one set appointment for the night. We did divisions and of course that appointment fell through, but we were able to meet with a few less-actives together and actually did some street contacting, which was pretty cool. 

We went with him and his two sons and he is super humble. He gave us some ideas to go finding and he is just super excited about the work. Super young too, it was like going out to visit some members with a young mens leader or something, crazy haha. 

My companion is super funny. Getting the hang of the language and very sincere and we get along a lot. Elder Young, my companion from Chacabuco, is our zone leader so got to talk to him a few times this week. We were standing outside the chapel before a meeting and he looks at me and says, "So I´m not exactly what I´m supposed to do as a zone leader, just smile and hug everybody or what?" It was pretty funny. 

Welp that is about it. Congrats to Whitney with the whole baby shower deal, super excited to see pictures of that kid. Probably an exact copy of Fox, should be able to pass off as brothers or twins or something. 

Love you guys,


Elder Wardle

No comments:

Post a Comment