Monday, August 26, 2013

TRUSTING IN THE LORD


Hola!

So we had a pretty good week. I got to do some divisions with my district leader, which was pretty good and my companion had to talk to everybody on the phone while I was gone and there were some funny misunderstandings haha. 

While I was on divisions, I learned some things. Our district leader is a little strange and I was wondering why.  He doesn´t speak Spanish very well and doesn´t have very much success but while I was with him we started talking to investigators and just from talking to them they wanted to go to church. They changed in front of our eyes and it was obviously the Spirit. My pride took quite a hit, because I had been trying to do the work without the Lord´s help, and right now He is showing me that it just doesn´t work that way. 

I came back from the division a little down and decided to just trust in the Lord, and we had two people come to church yesterday and we found a man yesterday who is ready to change his life and is preparing to be baptized. 
Conclusion? When we trust in the Lord, He allows us to be instruments in His hands to achieve miracles. When we do the work in our own way, we don´t progress and we are always fighting. 

Alright, well keep being awesome everybody! Pray for the people here in Argentina, and basically everywhere, so that they will accept the Gospel. I love you


Elder Wardle

No comments:

Post a Comment