Tuesday, September 24, 2013

Tranfers!!!


So we had transfers today and............nothing happened!! hahaha Elder Anglade and I are here to stay for six more weeks. We´re pretty stoked about that. 

So we had a pretty awesome week too. Elder Viña from the Area Presidency visited us and talked a lot about working with members and also about retention, so we are working more on preparing our investigators better. 

The sister missionaries in our ward baptized one of their investigators that my companion and I found in the street just talking to him. Kinda freaked me out haha. He´s incredibly prepared and was just waiting for the missionaries to talk to him. 

There are literally people waiting for this gospel and we never know who they are. We have to help them and talk to them and be a little annoying so that they´ll come to church and get baptized! 

We´re warming up down here, getting ready for the summer of all summers, I´m pretty sure I´m going to melt. Welp, I think that is about it. 

Oh! So when we took the train to get the mission offices for the visit of Elder Viña a woman sat in front of us who I had talked to, on the same train, four months ago! She told me that the missionaries had never gotten to her house and so we wrote down her address and she lives in our area!!!! She was super ready to read the Book of Mormon and everything, set up a return appointment and.....the address doesn´t exist! I was so disappointed/frustrated because obviously the Lord wants her to receive the Gospel. We´ll see what happens with that. 

Keep being awesome and prepare well for General Conference! Think about it, inspired men who receive revelation directly from God are going to be talking to us. Take notes!

Love,


Elder Wardle

No comments:

Post a Comment