Monday, April 14, 2014

CRAZY WEEK

Pretty crazy week, being in a new area and all the news. Sounds like Carey went away peacefully and that the memorial service went by well. Hearing the news was kind of rough, but I didn´t really have time to think about it. We were in a lesson and we told a mother of one of our investigators that her son can´t be baptized because he has to be off probation first. As we were discussing that, I started thinking about Carey and the family and realized, woah, we are so blessed to know the truth. Having this truth allows us to be so much more stable, happier, and with more hope. Knowing that I will see Aunt Carey again and that we have the Spirit to help us as we miss her helped me a lot. 

In other news, we had a baptism of a 16 year old girl and she´s pretty cool. Their whole family is getting baptized little by little. We´re working a lot with them and they are pretty awesome. The ward here is pretty incredible and I´m really excited to work here. Another bonus, my companion, Elder Puzey, is probably one of my favorite companions I have ever had. He is still in training, almost has 4 months in the mission, but I´ve learned a ton from him and he is extremely funny. So grateful for the blessings I receive daily in the work. More than anything I have learned on my mission, I have learned how much Heavenly Father loves us and is willing to help us wherever we are. 

Love,

Elder Wardle

No comments:

Post a Comment