Tuesday, April 29, 2014

Wonderful, Wonderful Week!

Wonderful, wonderful week. 

We had a few setbacks what with a wedding that was supposed to happen but didn´t because the darn paperwork didn´t work out so they have to wait a couple more weeks but it is alright because they probably need some more time to prepare anyways. 

We´re finding, teaching, baptizing, and we are happy! Elder Puzey is an example to me of diligence. He really, really really wants to learn spanish quickly so that he can be a more effective missionary and so every spare moment he gets he pulls out something to study with. I even think my spanish is improving with him haha. We had a great lesson with a family who´s father is an inactive member and they showed up to church by themselves. Leidy (20) Gabriela (19) and Alexander (17) are all very well educated and extremely prepared for baptism but they are scared to commit! We were able to testify to them that they are ready and that they need to get baptized as soon as possible. They´re still working it out, but they are going to get baptized soon, we can feel it! 

I am very impressed by the ward here, they are a ward that works and gets things done. We have so much member participation, and that´s probably why there are four companionships of missionaries here. I feel so blessed to work with these consecrated members that want to do everything they can to serve God´s children. I want to be like that, I want to constantly seek to please Heavenly Father by my actions. He loves us so much, and I know He loves me so much. Thank you all for being such great examples for me. I love and pray for you :)

Oh! and my birthday was pretty cool, a few families made me cakes and it was great! Thanks for the birthday wishes!

Love,

Elder Wardle

No comments:

Post a Comment