Tuesday, April 22, 2014

HAPPY EASTER!

Happy Easter everybody!

First of all, thank you so much for the pictures, made my day for sure. 

We had an incredible week with many many blessings. We baptized the last child of the Acuña family and it was awesome. The mom was so happy to see all of her children baptized now. We´ve been working with a couple that lives in the same building as them and they should be getting married and baptized this weekend. 

This area is incredible, we are being blessed daily and seeing the Lord´s hand in our lives. There´s a great video on LDS.org called Because of Him that is pretty great. I´m so grateful for my Savior and grateful for His love and patience that He has for me. We are all so blessed, and I know that as we do what´s right, we will be even more blessed and receive happiness. I love you all, keep being amazing and fighting. My companion and I were talking about how we have to fight everyday, but it is worth it. One of his favorite quotes that he shared with me was, ¨Nothing changes if nothing changes.¨ We have to be the catalyst that changes our situation. We have to act, we have to make things happen, they won´t just happen by themselves, so change things if they aren´t going your way, make the difference. Yep, feeling pretty darn inspirational today :) Have a great week!

Love,

Elder Wardle

No comments:

Post a Comment