Tuesday, June 3, 2014

Chau a Elder Puzey!

Hey everybody!
Weird change of events here in Soldati, Elder Puzey left today and I picked up my new companion. Elder Puzey was incredible and always taught me to aim higher, to get everything out of any experience that you can and reach excellence. Heavenly Father has truly blessed me with marvelous companions in my mission and I know that Elder Ochoa, my current companion will be the same. He is a mini missionary from a stake in this mission, he is serving a mission for only 6 months and so he´s halfway done already. Pretty happy here to have another Argentine companion :)
This past week we were privlileged to be a part of a stake conference that was presided by Elder Gonzalez from the 70 of the reorganization and the opening of a new stake here in Buenos Aires. Turns out Soldati is part of the new stake! and my stake president from when I first got here in Chacabuco is now my stake president again, Presidente Catala, who is pretty awesome. We´re really excited to be part of history and see some real growth here in the city!!
My testimony of the Book of Mormon has constantly increased in the mission. It is the tool that God has prepared to bring about this work that we are so blessed to participate in. Elder Gonzalez said on Sunday, ¨If we do not use the Book of Mormon, we are under condemnation.¨ Pretty strong words, but I know that as we read from its pages and search for opportunities to share it with others, we will be happier, have the Spirit more, and find people who are searching for the truth but don´t know where it is!
I love you guys so much, thanks for being awesome. Until next week!
Love,
Elder Wardle

No comments:

Post a Comment