Monday, June 9, 2014

Saldati

Hey everybody!

Awesome awesome week here in Soldati. The work keeps getting more fun :) Well at least this week it was really fun haha. We had the baptism of Dario, I´d send photos but the computer isn´t helping me. The baptismal service was great, on Saturday he had a lot of doubts about whether he wanted to be baptized on Sunday or not, and we helped him figure it all out and he decided to be baptized!!

We have the possibility of four baptisms this upcoming Saturday, so if you guys could pray for Roberto, Leidy, Alexander, and Gabriela, they need them. Roberto is 14 and has been coming to church for about 10 months and his father has never given him permission to be baptized. On Saturday we went to visit him and his dad and his dad said, ¨Yeah, I think it is his choice, so if he wants to get baptized go for it.¨ The dad also accepted a Book of Mormon and is going to church this week! The other three have been going to church for a while too, and just need a little more assurance that this is what they want to do.

I feel so grateful for the things that are happening here at this time in my mission. Elder Ochoa, my new companion, is AWESOME, he is hilarious and all we do is laugh together. Really, really weird how a while ago I wouldn´t have even understood him. Very, very focused and teaches me a lot.

Alma 26:31, Alma 31:34-35
Keep enjoying the heat! Cause I´m freezing haha.

Love,

Elder Wardle

No comments:

Post a Comment