Monday, June 30, 2014

Argentina!

Hey everybody!
So a couple of things can and should happen this upcoming Saturday, 5 July. 
     
     1. Baptism of Leidy and Gabriela
            So these two have been investigating the church for a while, 6 months, and now they have decided to get baptized this Saturday. We´ll be working with them a ton because their brother and their dad don´t want them to, but they made the decision this past Saturday.
     
       2. USA and Argentina play in the World Cup, which I kind of hope happens but I´m scared if we win then I will become a target here haha. 

      We had a great week and we are teaching a ton and finding new investigators. Love it when the work goes like this, though I know that the rough times help me appreciate these moments. We went out to look for investigators yesterday morning to go to church and there was a ton of fog and we could see about 10 meters in front of us is all. We got to church and we had ice in our hair and on our eyelashes, so yeah, pretty cold haha. 

I´m so grateful for the things I´m learning!! The sacrament is such an amazing blessing. I feel like I constantly talk about it to less actives, recent converts, and investigators. As we partake worthily of the sacrament, we qualify for incredible blessings, including the remission of our sins and the constant companionship of the Holy Ghost. What incredible blessings!! 

I hope you are all doing amazing and enjoying the heat :) 
Love,

Elder Wardle

No comments:

Post a Comment