Monday, June 23, 2014

VAMOS ARGENTINA!!

Well, pretty great week as usual :) We had the baptism of Juan, Roberto´s little brother on Saturday and it went well. We also are finding a few people with a lot of potential so we´re excited about that.

Not a whole lot to report this week, I went kind of stir crazy because my companion was sick and I had to be in the apartment with him. The world cup is pretty crazy, too bad about the Portugal tying it at the end yesterday. All the people here felt bad for me haha. They are all frustrated at the Argentine team, saying they aren´t playing well, what do I know.

I gave a talk in church yesterday about hastening the work of salvation. Something that I felt as I spoke was that it really isn´t that difficult to do missionary work, all we have to do is share who we are.

Become so converted that people can´t not recognize that we are followers of Christ, live in such a way that they want to be just like us. We have to be the image of Christ for the rest of the world. I love being a missionary :)

Hope you guys have a great week.

Love

Elder Wardle

No comments:

Post a Comment