Tuesday, July 15, 2014

Transfer to Virreyes


Hello everyone!

This last week was awesome, we had permission to watch the Argentina´s semifinal against Holanda, and it was awesome haha. We went to a member´s home and with a big family we watched it together and it was pretty crazy. My companion cried :) I can´t really think of an American equivalent for what the World Cup is for them, it's insane haha. Too bad they couldn´t close it off in the end against Germany.

Anyways, with regards to the work, we had Rocio´s baptism on Saturday and then she got confirmed on Sunday. She was at a friend´s house on Saturday before the baptism and it had rained all day and she said she wasn´t going to be able to make it because the streets were flooded. We told her to pray and she would find a way, and she did! She came with her mom and it was awesome.

Yesterday about 5 in the afternoon we got a call from President telling me that I was leaving to Virreyes to be with yet another Elder that is finishing his mission, so yes, for those of you who are counting, this will be my fourth killing in the mission. But I´m blessed, he is Elder Arce, from Mar del Plata, which is part of the province of Buenos Aires and we know each for more than a year already. Another funny note, I´m now in the ward where my last companion, Elder Ochoa, the mini missionary, is from, so I´ll be here for his homecoming hahahaha. He was super excited for me to come here and was telling me all about Virreyes last night. I´ve been extremely blessed with companions, areas, everything. Virreyes is provincia, so it isn´t the city, but I´ve heard how awesome it is my entire mission so I´m super grateful to be here. Hope everything is going great back home.

Love you,

Elder Wardle

No comments:

Post a Comment