Monday, July 21, 2014

Zona Tigre

Hey everybody!

What an incredible week we had here in Virreyes. I am now a zone leader in the Tigre zone, which is pretty cool because we have the office elders, the assistants, and a bunch of sister missionaries in the zone. We had zone conference in the ward´s new chapel here and it is the most beautiful chapel I´ve ever seen in Argentina. 

I met some of the recent converts here and they are incredible. Mariano is 18 and got baptized about a month and a half ago and is progressing a ton. This week he talked with his cousin, Alan, who is 18 also about the Restoration and the Book of Mormon and then we went the next day and Alan said, ¨Yeah I read the introduction and all the testimonies and I already prayed and I know that it is all true.¨ Wow!!! Then yesterday when he introduced himself in Elders Quorom he said, ¨Hi I´m Alan, I came here to change my life, to gain more knowledge so I can apply it in my life and then share it with others.¨ So yeah, he´ll be getting baptized soon. 

My companion is Elder Arce, is 25 and a really funny chubby guy haha. We get along well and we live next door to the other Elders, Elder DaSilva and Elder Gomez, who are Mexican and Chilean, respectively :). Everyone in the zone is really excited, at least from what we´ve seen, so we should be seeing some growth here. The area is definitely not the city but the members are pretty cool. Plus coming from being companions with Elder Ochoa doesn´t hurt since everyone knows him here. 

Well, this is quite a long letter so I´ll be closing out here. Everybody pray and read your scriptures! Because I´ll be coming home soon to raise hell if not haha just kidding. Love you guys.


Elder Wardle

No comments:

Post a Comment