Monday, July 7, 2014

MIRACLES!

Hey everybody!!
Wow, just wow what an incredible week we had here.

On Tuesday, we got all together as a mission (around 250 missionaries) and we watched the game between Argentina and Suiza and everyone was super happy haha. Good thing Argentina keeps winning and nothing bad has happened. Semi-finals on Wednesday!!!!!!

Saturday, Leidy and Gabriela were baptized, and yesterday they were confirmed. Such an incredible blessing and I know it was because the Lord had prepared them so much. Leidy is dating a member here named Lucas who leaves on his mission in October to Colombia, and she wants to go on a mission too. Of all my converts, they are the only wealthy ones haha.

We have another baptism this upcoming Saturday and it is going to be awesome, a 13 year old girl named Rocío who is super prepared, she loves the Book of Mormon! This week I also got to see and talk to Elder Puzey, who is my hero, and he is doing great in the country and with another Elder from Las Vegas, Elder Clawson, who I think went to Palo Verde.

So, en fin, we are so blessed and I love the mission! I think this next week I´m going to be transferred out of here to another area, even though I asked to stay and finish here. I´ve been so incredibly blessed and I´m so grateful to Heavenly Father for the experiences I´ve had. I´ve been so blessed with companions, areas, success, and so many friends that have touched my life. This Gospel is a Gospel of work, so let´s get to work, get ourselves worthy to work if we have to, and allow our Heavenly Father to work miracles through us, His instruments. If we have the faith, we can and will change things in our lives.

¨Whether it be a General Authority, like President Kimball, who turns around the world and   sets us on a different course, or a bishop, or a father, or a student, or a fine young woman—you can literally cause things to work for your good both in your life and in the lives of others if you are full of faith in the Lord. All things are possible to him that believeth.¨ -Elder Gene R. Cook

Sorry this was so long, thanks for stickin in with me :) Have a great week!!

Love,
Elder Wardle


PS so yeah, transfers are next week so I won´t write until Tuesday. See you then, pray for Rocío!

No comments:

Post a Comment